Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Waiting Game

Well, now we sit.  Got into the WalMart DC this morning around 1:30 for my 3:15 appointment.  Surprisingly, they let me go in and actually had a door for me.  I docked her in door 220 and took my paperwork in and came back to the truck and went to sleep.  Not sure what woke me up at 0630, but I looked out and we had a green light.  I woke up Lady Primetime because she starts her shift at 4:00, so it was on her to get the load finalized and pull out.  

Once we got out of there, we drove the 10-12 miles down US 35 to the TA and parked.  Went in, took showers and ate a great breakfast. Let me tell you, if you are ever here at the TA in Washington Courthouse, Ohio, and it is breakfast time, get the pancakes.  They were out of this world!

So, now we wait.  Almost 1:00 and no load yet.  One sure way to get a load, though, is let me start to play World of Warcraft on the computer.  As soon as I sign on, the Qualcom will beep and Ill have to shut it off and get to the pickup.  It never fails.  World of Warcraft=load assignment for me.  LOL.

So, Im off to start the game and get my next load.  More later, guys!

Be safe out there!

1 comment:

John said...

Hello,

Im thinking of going with Prime. How are they, miles, hometime,..

Thanks John