Friday, December 19, 2008

Miami, Florida

Well, got a load out of Mass. pretty quickly the other night.  Head to Haverhill and pick up a load to take to Murfreesboro, Tn.  Pretty uneventful trip other than the snow in the Northern part of the country that I had to deal with.  No big deal though, got right through it and on to Tennessee.  Dropped that load and before I could get unhooked good, the Qualcomm goes off and sends me to the one place in the country that is harder to get loaded out of - Miami!

Now, don't get me wrong.  I like Miami.  I like Florida.  I just don't like coming here in a truck.  You simply will take forever to get loaded out of here.  It doesn't matter though, because I know my fleet manager will get me something eventually.  I just hope it is before they find the truck with a set of bones sitting in the drivers seat.

Anyway, not much happening right now.  Ill post more later!


No comments: